Call or text:
510.612.5027 Glenview, Oakland
We apply $10 off 'New Client" discount. To keep a discounted rate, pre-book
your next appointment in 6-8 weeks.
All services are priced according to a $100 per hour labor rate.
Please fill out our welcome form and get familiar with the company's policy.
This Release applies to this current appointment and all future grooming appointments at Oksana Elegant Grooming hereinafter (''The Salon'') and effective immediately. This Release also covers any one and or multiple pet siblings under one/same household. *PLEASE NOTE The Salon HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY SERVICES* Failure to sign The Salon's release, The Salon has the right to terminate services!
I, Hereby waive and release The Salon, its employees, owners and agents from all liability for any injury or damage that I, or my pet, may suffer as a result of the pet grooming process. By my signature I acknowledge and agree that the above statement of release of liability applies to each of the following categories below. I have also disclosed any and all known dangers associated with my pet, including behavioral and medical issues that may impact the safety of the grooming staff as well as the safety of my pet at Oksana Elegant Grooming.
1. All pets are required to show proof of current rabies vaccination prior to grooming. Other vaccines such as Bordetella and DHLPP are recommended but not strictly required. Vaccinations should be administered at least 2 days prior to grooming in case your pet has a reaction to the vaccine. All puppies must be cleared of all required puppy vaccinations and your vet's approval to be groomed. If your pet has a vaccine reaction while in our facility the below "Emergencies" clause will be utilized.
2. I understand pet grooming can expose hidden medical problems or aggravate current problems. Signs of aggravation can occur during or after grooming. If my pet displays signs of severe stress that may be dangerous to my pet's health the grooming process will be terminated.
Senior Pet Grooming:
3. I understand senior pets have an increased risk of injury and/or stress while grooming. The Salon will do everything possible to keep senior pets comfortable and I also understand that The Salon will groom my senior pet with health and cleanliness in mind above aesthetics. Grooming of senior or frail pets is done at the owner's risk, The Salon is not held responsible for sudden health conditions and or limited to death.
4. The Salon will not tranquilize a pet for grooming nor will be accept a pet that exhibits signs of having been tranquilized.
5. I hereby grant permission to The Salon to obtain emergency veterinary treatment for my pet, at my own expense. For my pet's benefit, The Salon will use the services of the nearest veterinarian.
6. I certify that my non-spayed female dog is brought in for grooming is at least two weeks out of her most recent heat. The Salon does not accept females currently in season. Additional charge of $20 will be applied if occurrence in salon.
Fleas & Ticks:
7. If it found that my pet is infested with fleas or ticks, The Salon will deem it necessary to use a flea shampoo to rid pet(s) of the infestation. Because flea dips are too harsh for many pets and carry a high risk of adverse reactions The Salon only uses flea shampoo. I also understand that any such treatments are not guaranteed 100% effective and an additional fee may be associated with these special services.
8. The Salon will exercise all necessary precautions during the grooming process, but I am aware that if my pet's coat is matted, it may be necessary to shave or de-matt my pet. These procedures may have unpleasant consequences such as "clipper burn", "brush burn", or nicks and cuts. I understand that the de-matting process takes extra time and will add an extra charge to my grooming bill. The Salon will use all precautions during these procedures but will not be held responsible for the aforementioned side effects.
9. Some pets have naturally sensitive skin. These pets are more prone to skin reactions like clipper and brush burn than other pets. While The Salon is careful with all the pets entrusted to us, these reactions can occur, especially in young dogs and dogs with white or light-colored skin. If an irritated area is noticed after pick-up please notify The Salon as soon as possible, we need to know if there was a problem in order to make appropriate notes in your file to prevent future reactions. Oftentimes minor irritations become aggravated and made worse at home by a pet's own actions; such as scooting on the floor, licking, and scratching. Thus, The Salon will be held blameless for reactions arising outside the facility.
10. Since we are a by appointment only salon, we do enforce a 24-hour cancellation policy. If 24 hours’ notice is not given a "No Show" fee of minimum 50% of missed service charge per pet will be applied to your next grooming bill. We do know that emergencies happen, and we are happy to work with you in these situations but not on a continued basis. Constant "No Shows", late cancellations or perpetual re-scheduling may prevent us from booking future appointments with you and your pets.
11. If your pet were to sustain an injury not requiring immediate attention at our salon, we will always direct your attention to the injury at the time of pick-up or by phone when we call to let you know your pet is ready. The Salon agrees to never conceal any damage to your pet.
12. I understand that The Salon does not issue/give any refunds of ANY kind for any service performed at Oksana Elegant Grooming. I am aware that I can be offered a complimentary service in exchange Only within 48 hours of the last service.
I Agree that any dispute arising under this contract or any interpretation required of or the enforcement of rights and duties under this contract shall be subject to final and binding arbitration pursuant to the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be enforceable according to the applicable provisions of the California Code of Civil Procedure. The arbitrator(s) may award damages and/or permanent conjunctive relief, but in no event, shall the arbitrator(s) have the authority to award punitive or exemplary damages. By this Waiver, I assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property associated with such services by Oksana Elegant Grooming including but not limited to grooming, bathing, creative grooming, temporary or permanent damage to my pet’s hair or unsatisfactory results from the said services being provided to me. This Waiver and Release contains the entire agreement between Oksana Elegant Grooming and myself, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements concerning the subject matter of this Waiver and Release. The provisions of this Waiver and Release may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon the prior written consent of Oksana Elegant Grooming and Oksana Fagenboym, the owner. The provision of this Waiver and Release will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the services being provided to me, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise. I have read, understand and fully agree to the terms of this Waiver and Release. I understand and confirm that by signing this Waiver and Release, I have given up considerable future legal rights. I have signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to me. My signature is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional Waiver and Release of all liability to the full extent of the law.
I am 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Waiver and Release. The client, by checking the box above, agree to have read, understand, and accept the terms of this contract.